The PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
This classroom, video-based, Instructor-led course uses a series of simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
- If you have any questions about this class, e-mail us at email@example.com BEFORE registering.
- This is the American Heart Association (AHA) "Pediatric Advanced Life Support" REFRESHER class offered by Henrietta Ambulance.
- You must currently possess a valid PALS card in order to take this class.
- You will be issued an PALS card by Henrietta Ambulance (on behalf of the AHA) which is valid for two (2) years.
- Completion cards will be mailed to the address you provide at registration.
- Includes textbook
- Textbook may be picked up Mon-Fri (8am - 3pm). REQUIRED for pre-course assignment.
Course Length: 7.5 hours